CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
DUE TO CONSTRUCTION AND COVID-19
AN EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE GEARED TOWARDS KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 5TH GRADES.
Students will experience an up close and personal look into the life of the Anasazi. Here they will learn about Anasazi culture, including how they farmed, hunted and endured.
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- In depth guided tour through the cliff dwellings
- Hands on corn grinding with mano and metate stones
- Museum exploration
- Informative movie on cliff dwellers, approx. 17 min.
- Discussion and hands on experience of Native American artifacts
- Personalized pottery painting
RECOMMENDED FOR GRADES K THROUGH 5
SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Available weekdays, September through May only
- Approximately 2 hours in length
- Minimum of 20 students and a Maximum of 110 students
- Cost is $7.00 per student for complete tour, ($6.00 without pottery painting option)
- One teacher or chaperone admitted free with every 15 paid students
- Limited number of additional chaperones are $8.50
- Groups of less than 20 students can pay a flat fee of $130.00
EDUCATIONAL STUDENTS AND TEACHER STUDY GUIDES ARE AVAILABLE, SEE LINK BELOW.
We do fill up quickly, so please contact us as far in advance as possible for best available dates and times. Tours available September through May only. Due to traffic and volume we do not offer tours June, July or August. Special rates are available for Scouts groups, daycares, and summer camps.