An educational experience geared towards kindergarten through 5th grades.
Students will experience an up close and personal look into the life of the Anasazi. Here they will learn about Anasazi culture, including how they farmed, hunted, and endured.
- In depth guided tour through the cliff dwellings
- Hands on corn grinding with mano and metate stones
- Museum exploration
- Informative movie on cliff dwellers, approx. 17 min.
- Discussion and hands on experience of Native American artifacts
- Personalized pottery painting
Recommended for grades K through 5
- Available weekdays, September through May
- Approximately 2 hours in length
- Minimum of 20 students and a Maximum of 125 students
- Cost is $7.00 per student for complete tour, ($6.00 without pottery
- One teacher or chaperone admitted free with every 10 paid students
- Groups of less than 20 students can pay a flat fee of $130.00
Educational student and teacher study guides are available, see link below:
We do fill up quickly, so please contact us as far in advance as possible for best available dates and times. Special rates are available for Scouts groups, daycares, and summer camps. Please contact:
719-685-5242 ext. 16