The Manitou Cliff Dwellings is located in Manitou Springs, Colorado, five miles west of Colorado Springs, just off US Highway 24 (please refer to the map). Besides the Cliff Dwellings, Museum, and Gift Shop, there is a Snack Bar and Picnic Patio for your convenience.
- May, June, July & August - 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- March, April, September & October - 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- November – 9 A.M. to 4 P.M
- December, January & February – 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- Note: The park remains open for 1 hour after last admission and gate closure.
Imagine immersing your school class in the tactile, physical environment of the Anasazi. We’d love to arrange a school tour for you. We can customize the tour to your budget and your time schedule. And every student will get a study guide. Click here for rates and details of our two school packages.
Do you visit the Cliff Dwellings more that once a year? Then you should have a Season Pass. You’ll start saving on your second visit. Or, with our Holiday Shopping Pass, you’ll pay no admission from November 25 through January 5 and you’ll enjoy a 30% discount on all your purchases!
- Season Pass: With a regular admission plus a charge of $9.50 for adults and $7.50 for kids you can enjoy a full year of admission to the Manitou Cliff Dwellings with our Season Pass. You can buy a Season Pass at our Gift Shop and we’ll mail it to you. You will also receive 10% off gift shop purchases with your season pass card.
- Holiday Shopping Pass: With a regular admission plus a charge of $9.50, you’ll pay no gate admission from November 25 through January 5 with our Holiday Shopping Pass, and you’ll enjoy a 30% discount on all your purchases! Fill out an information card and leave your $9.50 payment with any of our employees and we’ll mail a Holiday Season Pass to your home in November
Click here for answers to other Frequently Asked Questions
(719) 685-5242 or (800) 354-9971
Manitou Cliff Dwellings
Post Office Box 272
Manitou Springs, CO 80829